Sunday, April 12, 2009

After my life


Everybody will leave his life, but a person has to make for him traits which make people don't forget him. For me, I'm trying to be a great person and an ideal man. I prefer to be more serious than funny. Also, I aspire to achieve wonderful achievements that make people talk about me after I die. In other hand, I consider that the life is like a competition, and I must be the best. I want many people around the world remember me after I leave my life. I will be happy in another life if I accomplished all things which are planned in my mind. Of course, I hope to be able to think everyone who help or teach me before I die. I wish that my children are proud of me and my accomplishments. Finally, I will try to leave a valuable legacy for the following generations.

2 comments:

  1. A competition? Sounds like you are going to be working very hard for your whole life, I wish you the best in that endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahya passed away on May 23, 2012. God bless his soul.

    ReplyDelete